Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm IT!


My virtual friend Kelly over at Keeper of the Sanity tagged me. I'm not tagging anyone. But if you wanna do it, I'm going to allow it. And for those of you who don't give a flip about reading below, here's a $30 million dollar bikini to look at today.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
I was 32 and in the first year of a relationship of my Ex, The Redneck. I was sad, broke and lonely. In October of that year, she would hit me on my birthday. I would believe her when she said she wouldn't do it again. I would forgive her. Try to trust her and fail. And eventually be totally disillusioned with her. If someone tried that with me now, at 42, I would kick their ass and wipe the floor with them. (I talk big.)

2. What are five things on my list to do today?
Reconcile the office's bank statement. Dammittohell, I can't find $580.60!
Eat healthy.
Clean the house.
Cardio
Spend 90 minutes at the gym with this guy: Trainer Extraordinaire

3. Snacks I enjoy?
Anything chocolate.
Anything sweet.
Anything fattening.
Is it a wonder I'm plus sized?


4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?
Breathe deeply without a care in the world.
Pay off the debt and buy the new house we're looking at.
Help everyone who didn't ask me for money.
Hire my best friend to tend my pool so she wouldn't have to work and we could talk whenever we wanted!


5. Three of my bad habits?
Doing the work first and the fun last. (I'm gettin' better, tho.)
Expecting too much out of others.


6. Five places I have lived?
Nashville, TN
Murfreesboro, TN
Smyrna, TN
Cookeville, TN
Antioch, TN
Now you know why I like to travel!

7. Five jobs I’ve had?
Comdata Customer Service Rep.
Commissioned Shoe Sales at Sears~ talk about the perfect place to meet women!
Management Consultant
Leasing Consultant
Office Manager

8. How did you name your blog?
It just came to me in a moment of brilliance.

15 comments:

Diva said...

So, I ooogled her goodies for a sec... then I read your meme... then I oooogled a little more.

Anndi said...

ok.. I may have looked up a few times... dang! And I'm straight! But.. DANG!

Um.. when you find that 580.60$, can I have it?

SkylersDad said...

I'm sorry, I was distracted... Were you posting or something? ;^)

Christo Gonzales said...

I love number 8...it totally cracked me up.....lets see some shots of you in a bikini....trust me I bet you look great....

Jay said...

"Help everyone who didn't ask me for money."

I'm totally not asking you for money. It would be nice if you could set me up with that bikini model though. ;-)

Coffeypot said...

I thought you told me you were doing a meme, too. All I see is the picture. What gives?

Lu' said...

#5 see #3 :) I would rather eat sweets than other foods.

Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

I'm with Sky Dad-- did you say something??

g-man said...

All the clever ogle responses were taken so I got you this. :)

Tink said...

All TN? You should move to FL! Now THAT'S getting somewhere. ;)

Queers United said...

30 million buck bikini, that is insane.
http://www.queersunited.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Ooohhh, you worked in the shoe department at sears! Goody, I have questions.

Well, if you're willing......

I recently needed to purchase a few pair of summer shoes for my daughter. We went to sears. The girl there was supper nice, she went in the back, got a few sizes, we bought three pairs and left. I would say this took at the most, ten minutes. (maybe closer to five..hey these fit? good? Next..) I was curious if she is on commission and if so, does it vary if things are on sale? Also, there was at least five other customers in the area and yet, she walked right up to help me and my kid. Is there a way to tell if someone is going to most likely buy something...how did you determine who you would approach?

bonnie said...

I WANT that bikini. You should've put it at the end of your post. It's mighty distracting. I was born in Nashville. Is it nice there?

KellyKline said...

I didn't know you're a Tennessean through and through! Wow ... you learn somethin' new every day.

I had to go look at that pic again because I didn't even read about the bikini. All I saw was boobs. Yum.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

hi honey...I liked this tag. I was tagged with something like this too.

yes, sweetie...ten years ago. I can't believe it when someone says they love you and then they hit you. that burns me. So glad you would kick their ass if that ever happened again.

I want and love that bikini but I would be in so much trouble with my girl if I wore it in public.

later babes.