Saturday, February 13, 2010

You Ask. I Answer.

How are the girls at the new place are getting along with me?


They love me.

The guys? I don't know. They're harder to read. Plus, they're Christian men. Christian women, they get it. Christian men? I think I scare them.

But one of them asked how Linda and I met and how long we'd been together a few days ago. That's a start.

The oddest thing that happened this week...

we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. Directly across from me, eating alone was the dude that asked about the lesbo "menage a trois" with me and my Love.

I know he'd rather have me for lunch!

10 comments:

furiousBall said...

somehow the fact that this guy was eating alone completely didn't surprise me...

"ating alone was the dude that asked about the lesbo "menage a trois""

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I don't know which way to take 'he'd rather have me for lunch.'
That can go two different ways.

I'm very happy for you and the girls at the new place.

Sometimes, one has to be wary of 'Christians'

It is coming, no one can stop it.
'You're here, you're queer, get used to it.'

Many groups through out history have gone through it. Christians for one; Jews, too many times; immigrants of all kinds. At one time marriage was restricted to people of the same religion, the same race. Those barriers have fallen. The prejudice against same sex marriage will fall also.

Did you see The Peach Tart's posts on her aunt's funeral? They are precious and funny.

One is here and the other is earlier.

Jay said...

You don't scare MEEEEEE. LOL ;-)

Real Live Lesbian said...

Jay, we're coming over. Prepare.

Indi said...

I hope you told him where to get off!!

Awake In Rochester said...

Just keep being your nice, sweet, open self and those Christian guys will come around. If not then just cast the devil out of them. ;)

Micky said...

been reading your blog for a while and i think its great!

Seriously, why do guys ALWAYS have to go there??

Anonymous said...

Certain questions are a good thing, others not so good.

I think I would have winked at the perv, just saying. lol

Linda Medrano said...

Sorry Honey, but that guy is a PIG. Dear God! Protect me from Christians,

Signed,

Proud Pagan

nitebyrd said...

Well, DUH! Who wouldn't rather have you for lunch?