Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spread Her Legs

Last night, I had a phone conversation with the chick I work with. Here's what my Love overheard.


Me: You've got to do it. Spread her legs.

Straight Girl I work with: Like..... by her thighs?

Me: YES!!!!

Her: Now what?

Me: Do you see the hole?

Her: There's not one.

Me: Yes, there is. Poke your finger around between there. I promise you, there is a hole.

My Love in the background: She doesn't have a girlfriend, does she?

Her: Ew.

Me: Just do it.

Her: Ok, I'm in and there's nothing in there.

Me: Good!!!! You didn't cook the giblets and the neck. Now, put that chicken on a plate and serve her up!

21 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! I just knew it! :-D

Mike Golch said...

That is a great one.I was wondering where it was going until I got to the end.

Laura said...

OMG.....ROFL

SkylersDad said...

Hmmm, why do all of your blog post titles make me horny?

Jay said...

That was hot! ;-)

Stephen said...

Thank you, I NEEDED a laugh tonight.

Anonymous said...

Bahahhahahaha!!!! too funny

Queen-Size funny bone said...

things that make you go HMMMMMMMM

Unknown said...

Just finished reading your entire blog, took me two weeks, I seriously thought this one was going to end up like the usual when you say "and we all know how that ended"

Doc said...

That got me all excited for some reason...

Anonymous said...

You definitely grab a person's attention.
Good story.
Thank you.

Ken said...

HA HA HA HA HA

Good stuff!!!!

Jules said...

That would have been so hot, if not for my Alektorophobia.

Akelamalu said...

Not a lesson in love or stuffing then? LOL

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

You have one fun life indeed!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! i thought it was related to trying to figure out the sex of an animal at first! lolol!

Slyde said...

THAT was outstanding!

p.s. as for not being on my blogroll, you sure as heck ARE! get your glasses checked, missy!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh RLL.... :)

nitebyrd said...

Too funny!

Venom said...

Hahhhhhhhhh!! For some reason, I thought she was going to be sexing some kind of reptile... must have been that episode of Dirty Jobs with the alligator sexing the other night.
Awesome post!!

DKG aka Scrappy Doo said...

OH DEAR LAWD! LMAO!!!