Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Boob Tube....Actual Photo

This is it. A dimly lit hallway. Lesbians on each side.
Just waiting for some unsuspecting female to need to "go."




After the hockey game on Saturday night, we make our way to the Lipstick Lounge for a libation. After standing in the middle of the dance floor for five minutes, I head for the hallway near the bathroom. There are never any tables or standing room left by the time we get there. I'm annoyed.

Soon, everyone gathers in the hallway after saying their hellos and grabbing something from the bar.

Without Becky, my Boob Tube partner from last time, I relax back against the wall. Until someone that remembers us comes through and requests to be boobed. Imagine women lining a hallway and shimmy-ing their boobs against you as you walk through. Heaven, I know.

And so it began. Again.

THEN, the cutest little femme came up to me. I immediately recognized her as Kelly from The Keeper of the Sanity. (And yes Kelly, you DO need to blog more. )

After reading her blog for over a year, I finally get to meet her. What a sweetheart! She either loves the Boob Tube or she has a horrible bladder control problem. I'm thinking the former. She must have tubed ten or twelve times.

But we never turn down a victim or new friend as the case may be.






22 comments:

Merrily Down the Stream said...

Oh no! Not the boob tube again!
I am going to have to visit that bar...

Unknown said...

that sounds like that could be a lot of fun :).

Thom - - Dr. John said...

Who doesn't like a good boobing?

Christo Gonzales said...

lesbian fun seems to never stop....LOL

Leesa said...

I want your life.

Vixen said...

Damnit, I want to visit that bar soooooo badly!!!!

C said...

is that like a walk by boobing perhaps?

where IS this bar and how do i get there!

you are so funny.

i'd be peeing every hour there.

C

13messages said...

Your happiness and silliness are infectious. Thanks for the smiles.

Awake In Rochester said...

"Boob Tube" I've never heard of it, but I'm out of touch. Get it, TOUCH? lol! Hm, I wonder if it's a southern thing? If I saw a bunch of women near the lady's room I would think they were going to try to mug me.

Greetings Kelly! I wondered where my sanity went. I hope you are guarding it well. Hey, you two make a cute couple! I'm just saying. ;)

The Blonde Duck said...

Sorry it took me so long to comment back over here! I've been drowning!

Have you ever seen Leslie Hall? Check her out on YouTube. That's what your hallway of boobs scenario reminds me of. :)

Dana said...

Hmmmm ... now I really want to go! To the bathroom and through the Boob Tube!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

you have us all wanting to go thru the boob tube LOL

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

You are so funny! And way cute!

Thanks for the chuckles. . .

Osbasso said...

I'm guessing that Kelly's bladder was just fine! I was wondering if you two would ever meet. It's cool that boobies were involved too!

Akelamalu said...

Oh you are naughty! LOL

lynette355 said...

LOL My poor lil CG would never ever pee there. Way to shy. Even though this would be a great fantasy for her. LOL

Unknown said...

God you sound like you always have SO much fun! One day I'll have to go to the LJ and see if you are there. I would love to meet you!

Now I'm going to go check out Kelly's blog.

Jeanne Estridge said...

Now I have to ask my daughter if she participates in such shenanigans. Sober, probably not, but trashed? It seems possible.

Vodka Mom said...

you get funnier and funnier!!!

I love it........

g-man said...

It is just for lesbians or can anyone with an appreciation for the lovely women parts participate?

KellyKline said...

Hey RLL! It was so great to finally meet you! You and your posse o' playas definitely made going to the bathroom a whloe lot more interesting!!!

By the way, every time I ran up and down the hallway ... with my hands in the air ... "Woohoo"ing at the top of my lungs? I really did have to potty. Why didn't I go in the bathroom? Weeell ... I was holding it so I could come right back!