Friday, November 13, 2009

Swag Thanks

I just have to say....if you ain't Swagbuckin', you are totally missin' out!

I've amassed over $100. Seriously. Just by using them as my search engine. I use it whenever I think about it. It's most certainly not every day. But on days I don't, I kick myself.

I want to thank Allison, Angela, Laura, Julie, Janelle, CG, Dominic's in for a hundred Swag Bucks, and so are Karen, Kelli and Linda! When you refer someone, Swag Bucks will match their bucks up to 100! Thanks guys, you rock!

For every 45 bucks I earn by searching, I earn a $5 Amazon.com gift card. There are lots of options for using your Swagbucks, but that's what I use mine for. You can get darn near anything at Amazon.

I just wanted to say thanks to the folks that help fund my shoe addiction.

Search & Win

P.S. I finally got the Kitchen Aid mixer for my birthday!

7 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I use Swagbucks too and I love it!

Akelamalu said...

I haven't heard of this is it just in the States?

Real Live Lesbian said...

Akelamalu, here's the scoop:

Any resident of the US, the UK, or Canada (except for residents of Quebec) above the age of 13 is eligible to redeem prizes

lynette355 said...

fantastic now start mixing up brownies for us chow hounds!

love my swag bucks...but they fund College Girls starbucks addiction.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I love my Kitchen Aid mixer! You will find it handy for so many things. Enjoy!

shrink on the couch said...

So instead of saying, "oh, just google it" I'll have to say, "oh just buck it?"

Ileana said...

Wow, this sounds great! Who doesn't want gift cards from Amazon, especially now with the holidays on the way! Thanks for sharing, Chica!!