Friday, April 23, 2010

When You Pray for Opportunity and a Challenge....


be very careful. You just might get it.


I'll be working all day Saturday and Sunday. My Love has been at the beach on vacation all week and unfortunately, I won't be able to welcome her home properly. I'll be being all grown up and corporate and stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining. I'm just always floored with the opportunities and challenges that I pray for that end up in a big pile for me.

And yes, I am grateful for every one of them.


15 comments:

furiousBall said...

yay for piles! well except the one my ex-wife's cat left in my daughter's bed

CheekyMonkey said...

Your opportunities came QUICK! Mine are still in the process. I have to fight for mine which is really starting to piss me off but whatever. Yay for you and your worky weekend!!! MWAH!

SkylersDad said...

Can I just say I love that print? :^)

Anonymous said...

Very true!!!

Stephen said...

Love, love, love the pic. Carpe Diem!

Mike Golch said...

Great idea(the poster)I really like it.

Grant said...

I prefer the motivational poster I posted today.

Poindexter said...

so glad the opportunities are showering in your direction!

Ileana said...

Cool poster!

Btw, something tells me you'll welcome her home properly...sooner or late! ;)

Dana said...

Funny how that works, isn't it??

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!
Good luck!

nitebyrd said...

Piles of opportunities in this economy are real good, girl! Your love will totally understand, I'm sure.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Very true indeed...

Mike said...

No email link so I have to put this here. This is an old joke put to video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79QOa1SXXAA

Awake In Rochester said...

Just take one thing at a time. Unless you multitask. lol